First off, we want to say welcome to the First Security State Bank blog, and thank you for reading our very first post! We are very excited to have this blog as a way to reach out to our customers with new information that you will hopefully find beneficial for your personal and financial lives. While we may be new to the blogging and social media communities, we have a lot of great information to share with you, which brings us to our main point:
Why should you follow our blog and Facebook page? Here are five simple reasons:
- Education- how can you make informed decisions about something you only have a surface knowledge of? Banking, mortgages and loans can be complicated subjects, and no one wants to make a bad decision that costs them money. One of First Security State Bank’s goals through our blog and Facebook page are to educate you to help you make better financial decisions.
- New products and services- we are always looking for ways to better serve our customers and make their lives easier. When we have new products, services or processes that work toward those goals, our blog and Facebook page will have all the info you need.
- Security threats- we all remember the Target breach and the more recent Heartbleed Bug, right? Our blog and Facebook pages will have up-to-date information on any new security threats that arise and what actions you need to take if needed.
- Practical advice- we’re all about smart financial management at First Security State Bank. That’s why you can expect tips for all aspects of your financial life, from budgeting and frugal living to how to spend less on your utility bills.
- Humor- We were going to tell a loan joke, but then we lost interest. Get it? Everyone loves a dose of humor, and we’re more than willing to oblige.
So, if you feel like you could use a little more financial wisdom and some random bits of humor in your life, we look forward to providing both those things through our blog and Facebook page. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook and check back on our blog next month when we will be bringing you some fresh and original information. We look forward to seeing you soon!